After a suscessfull tour in 2013 we are back out on the road this March and April with The University of Hertfordshire.
The roadshow bus this year will travel across Bedfordshire, Leicestershire and the Midlands. The roadshow bus will be visiting schools, colleges and shopping centres. You can visit the bus at
Milton Keynes Shopping centre on Saturday 29th March
and at the Bullring in Birmingham on Saturday 5th April.
The aim of the roadshow is to provide potential students and their families information, advice and guidance on life at University. You will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in interactive workshops in a range of subjects*.
- Find out about fees and finance
- Gain tips on how to write an effective personal statement
- Meet current University staff and students
- Ask any questions you may have about entering higher education.
This is a unique opportunity to find out more about progressing to Higher Education – come along and get inspired!
* Subjects available on the Roadshow include Creative Arts, Law, Business, Psychology, Environmental Science, Maths, Physics and Engineering. Information from www.herts.ac.uk
The roadshow bus has an striking full bus wrap, with powerful imagery. Inside the bus there are information zones, interaction zones and a gaming zone in the student living room.
You can find our more information about the roadshow and The University of Hertfordshire from www.herts.ac.uk
Keep up to date with tour on social media by following #uhroadshow